Más Información

Turnan a ministro Giovanni Figueroa el caso de Mario Aburto, asesino confeso de Colosio; resolverá si condena de 45 años es correcta

Mundial 2026: ¿Habrá alerta sanitaria por sarampión en México durante la Copa del Mundo?; esto dice Sheinbaum

Harfuch habla sobre sanciones de EU a resort de Puerto Vallarta ligada al CJNG; hay más casos en el país, dice

Marx Arriaga llama "mentiroso" a Mario Delgado; lo reta a demostrar que impidió incluir "mujeres en la historia" en libros de texto

Cédula profesional deja de ser un documento de identificación oficial; CURP es la "fuente única de identidad"

Brugada asegura que concierto de Shakira no tiene costo para el Gobierno de la CDMX; “aquí en México la queremos mucho”, dice
Mexican Sergio Pérez and Germany's Nico Hulkenberg are staying at Force India next season, the Formula One team's co-owner Vijay Mallya told Reuters.
"I can confirm that both the drivers are signed up for 2017," the Indian said at the British Grand Prix.
"They are a fine pair, both absolutely top class. I've never believed in 'pay drivers' where talent or ability is compromised," he added.
"I always try to hire the best drivers we can afford. I am very happy with both Checo and Nico."
Pérez has been on the podium twice this season, in Monaco and Azerbaijan, while Hulkenberg qualified on the front row in Austria last weekend.
Force India, who have Mercedes engines, are currently fifth in the championship.
Pérez had been linked in media speculation to Ferrari but that possibility closed on Friday when the Italian team announced Finland's 2007 world champion Kimi Raikkonen was staying for another season.
Noticias según tus intereses
[Publicidad]
[Publicidad]








