Ayotzinapa parents did not know about the fifth bus

They will continue with their protests.

Spokesperson Felipe de la Cruz said that they have not been contacted for a meeting with EPN. (Photo: SPECIAL)
English 11/09/2015 13:27 Mexico City Actualizada 13:27
Guardando favorito...

The spokesperson of the Ayotzinapa parents, Felipe de la Cruz, expressed that the reports on a fifth bus during the disappearance of their children on September 26 last year were not known for them.

In an interview with media group Radio Fórmula, De la Cruz expressed that such incident is reason enough to "keep the parents from" trusting the authorities in the search for justice.

About a meeting with President Enrique Peña Nieto he said that so far they have not been contacted by the authorities and waiting for a response since yesterday.

"We think that by noon or the afternoon we can be contacted at any time. The commitment has been made publicly and whenever they tell us, we will be there," he said.

The parents are asking that the agreements to be made in the upcoming meeting "do not end like the last ten ones: forgotten."

De la Cruz also announced that the parents will begin a 43-hour hunger strike and protests on September 26, to mark the first anniversary of the disappearance of the youngsters in the city of Iguala, Guerrero.

They will also request the permanence of the Independent Interdisciplinary Experts Group of the Inter-American Human Rights Commission in the country, until the whole truth on the case is revealed.

Temas Relacionados
Ayotzinapa parents protests
Guardando favorito...
 

Noticias según tus intereses

Comentarios