Más Información

Turnan a ministro Giovanni Figueroa el caso de Mario Aburto, asesino confeso de Colosio; resolverá si condena de 45 años es correcta

SRE pide información de familias mexicanas detenidas por el ICE en centro de Texas; prioriza casos de menores

José Ángel Gurría Treviño, el exfuncionario con pensión dorada; su paso por Nafin, Hacienda y la OCDE

Mundial 2026: ¿Habrá alerta sanitaria por sarampión en México durante la Copa del Mundo?; esto dice Sheinbaum

Extraditan desde España a sacerdote acusado de pederastia; Fiscalía de Jalisco continuará investigaciones
Ecuador's government says the death toll from last week's devastating magnitude-7.8 earthquake has risen to 654 with another 58 people missing.
The website of the secretariat for risk management said Saturday that 113 people had been rescued alive following the quake that flattened coastal towns and more than 25,000 people remained in shelters.
The death toll from Ecuador's quake has surpassed that of Peru's 2007 temblor, making it the deadliest quake in South America since one in Colombia in 1999 killed more than 1,000 people.
Hundreds of aftershocks have rattled Ecuador since the Saturday night quake.
President Rafael Correa has said the quake caused US$3 billion in damage and warned that the reconstruction effort will take years. His administration is temporarily raising taxes to fund the recovery.
Noticias según tus intereses
[Publicidad]
[Publicidad]








